Stick N Rudder Flying Club
We are a group of pilots and aircraft owners who love flying. We operate out of KELK – Elk City Regional Airport, Elk City, Oklahoma and serve the western Oklahoma area represented by the ten “sister” airports in the area. Western Oklahoma is one of the best places to fly in the entire world. We average over 325 good weather flying days a year and we have none of the flight restriction problems pilots face flying out of highly populated areas with extensive controlled airspace. Elk City Regional Airport has the lowest aviation fuel prices in the entire country and we have an excellent newly remodeled terminal building.
The purpose of our club is five fold:
1) Promote flying in western Oklahoma and specifically in Elk City.
2) Provide safe aircraft for rent at competitive rates for club members.
3) Provide Leaseback opportunities for aircraft owners.
4) Provide flight instruction for club pilots.
5) Support and build the community of pilots and aircraft owners.
For more information about club membership, flight instruction, and aircraft rental rates please call, Dave Hill, Chief Flight Instructor at 580-374-7050 or email at email@example.com.